Thursday, November 20, 2008

ComedyandPolitics Has a New Hero

Glenn Beck's crimes against humanity are too numerous to mention, and even thinking about them makes me furious. He, more than almost anyone else, fills me with a rage so precise I could cut diamonds with it. He told Rep. Keith Ellison, who is a Muslim, that he (Beck) wanted Ellison to "prove to me that you are not working with our enemies." Just glance over the above link to Media Matters, or read what I wrote about him here for all the proof you need that he is despicable.

The good news is, I'm not alone in feeling this way! From Beck's website, (h/t to huffpo)

It happened to me at Wendy's Saturday night. We are on the bus and we stop to get fuel and I said, I'm going to go in, I'm treating. Everybody wants a Frosty...

...I just want to [sic] Frosty, please, the guy standing next to me, who, by the way, I may point out. Had food in his hair, is a truck driver and he turned around. He looked at me and the recognition was immediate and he said, You racist bigot! And I just said -- I wanted to say, I think you have me mistaken for someone else, but I knew he knew who I was and he just hated me for who I was. You conservatives that have destroyed this country! And the hatred was so deep, it was breath taking.

Hoo-ray! One question I have is, how did a guy waiting in line for food already have food in his hair? Was it from his last meal? What sort of food has that kind of staying power? When ComedyandPolitics gets to the bottom of this mystery, we'll let you know.

No comments: